Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Software Package

Today was a pretty lax day and I wish I would have worked with Judo a bit more while he was at the school. I spent most of my time setting up a computer for use by teachers in creating online education. Unfortunately most of the disks that I had were old and didn’t have the serial number information so I wasn’t able to add the programs to the computer.
In the future we will need to examine what programs teachers will need to improve the creation of online materials. The following programs with licenses to build a teacher resource center are the programs that I think would be suitable currently. It is wise to remember that tying yourself to a software package can be dangerous. Without tools however course creation can be much more difficult. Here are the programs that I would currently recommend:
Dreamweaver
Adobe Package
Macromedia Breeze
Camtasia
Snagit

We need to find a suitable program for turning online courses into CD’s to be used by those students without an internet connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home