Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Last week in Rwanda

I have just finished participating as a teacher for the final course of the Certificate Training Program. I have all of the courses put together on CD and have given that to the students. Yesterday I figured I would try to make the feedback automated for the school and spent most of the day learning how to create an online form and a simple way of using PHP to place it up on the web. I still have a great deal to learn about this subject in order to make the form build a bulk database and then to compile the results of student feedback in averages to the teacher. I don’t think it would be to complicated, but I need to figure it out. I probably won’t have time to do it while here in Rwanda because I will be training the faculty this next week and would like to get the courses a little more user-friendly before I leave. I also will need to finish a brief change of the first course that I made and change it to be more focused on adult education and organizing courses in Moodle. I also need to finish up a paper of recommendations and equipment that the school will need to keep the project moving. Other than that I am on the tale end of this summer internship. I think they will have me as a continual member of the development of this program in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home