Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Training at a Distance

We had to reschedule the training for Wednesday because of a late notification of the Monday training. This is o.k. because I can spend more time preparing for the training session.

Because I know teachers could use more training than just two days for learning how to place course materials online, I have adapted my old “Distance Education Course Design” course into “Teaching at a Distance”. I have made a few changes to the structure and placed the materials online with more information about how to enter information into Moodle. I will be having teachers use this course to do the two day training so they can get more information about placing course materials online without me having to be physically present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home